What is this thing?

0 What is this thing? 0
This is just a place for projects to honorably get canned. Thrown out assets, projects that break which is unfixable... by me at least. Projects in which I have lost interest or drive. In many ways it is a sad place - but I'd rather see it as a really happy place, where things that would've never seen the light of day got to go outside anyway. Even though they are ugly - broken. Even though the creator has been mad at them for the most part.
However they know- they've got to know- they know that the creator is merely mad at himself, disappointed even. These small lively things are loved and they are all part of a journey.
Enjoy them! And take them for what they are.

mandag den 28. oktober 2013

Did I just make Epic Snake playable?

I kind of picked up Epic Snake again. The urge to just wrap something, even if it means that I do not "finish" it is unstoppable. None of the projects here is really supposed to be "finished" - I'm sure that it would be possible, but not without a strong coder for me to spar with. 


Try it out here:
Enjoy! if possible.

Well I was just procrastinating a bit for an hour or so while I didn't know what i wanted to do on a secret project - and it ended up with a somewhat working somewhat lacking Epic Snake experience, alpha experience to be more precise.

Mind not the jaggy transitions, and the fact that there is nothing more than a couple of stages to take care of.
The whole idea behind the game is as earlier described to be brutally hard and unforgiving. However to merit that kind of philosophy I want it to "open up" with "more things" to do. Well - as with everything else here Epic Snake is merely a simple manifestation of an untested concept. Keep that in mind!

Ingen kommentarer:

Send en kommentar