I came really far with this one. My good friend Martin Fasterholdt helped me test it one day after work. I took the critique with me home on two standard size ordinary stationary. Fixed almost everything - but realized that one of my fixes had completely destroyed the game. Not the gameplay but the actual game. It is now in a state of numb void of nothing. It does not run, and if it does it breaks at specific points in the gameplay.
Check out an early pre-critique build here:
edit: This download has been replaced with a newer working version.
I've searched and searched for hours and weeks upon end for the bug, implemented oceans of debug messages but alas.
Some day I might return to it. And give it a proper spanking. But for now I cannot look at it, I cannot be near it. I hate myself for not being a programmer, I hate myself for not being able to correct the mistake I made.
Screw this stupid game project!