What is this thing?

0 What is this thing? 0
This is just a place for projects to honorably get canned. Thrown out assets, projects that break which is unfixable... by me at least. Projects in which I have lost interest or drive. In many ways it is a sad place - but I'd rather see it as a really happy place, where things that would've never seen the light of day got to go outside anyway. Even though they are ugly - broken. Even though the creator has been mad at them for the most part.
However they know- they've got to know- they know that the creator is merely mad at himself, disappointed even. These small lively things are loved and they are all part of a journey.
Enjoy them! And take them for what they are.

torsdag den 12. december 2013

The failed remains of Proxemit


Proxemit ~ my game from early 2013, which I completely destroyed after the many fixes and applied suggestions from my good friend Martin Fasterholdt, who play-tested it a couple of months ago, should be fixable some way or another. I'm desperately trying to pick up the ashes and debug and debug_message my way out of the problem. A problem which I do not have any understanding of.
All I know is that it is some sort of infinite loop, but it is super hard to find, since GameMaker does not give me much to go on. However the few times that I've miraculously gotten info from GM it has been very helpful, but when I fix what I thought was the problem nothing changes. Proxemit remains unplayable ~

BUT - the now dated, yet playable older version is still available here ->

edit: It's a lie, it has been replaced with a newer and working version.
Download Proxemit.zip

If you play it, please get back to me - tell me what you think. Also keep in mind this is an early version, some features are not polished, and amount of content is at 50%. Yes in the end it will be a short experience. The reason for that is that the concept is pretty "hard" and might not be entertaining for a longer period of time, not without expanding it beyond it's original scope. Which of course is a possibility, but why not move on?



~ ~ ~

Ingen kommentarer:

Send en kommentar