What is this thing?

0 What is this thing? 0
This is just a place for projects to honorably get canned. Thrown out assets, projects that break which is unfixable... by me at least. Projects in which I have lost interest or drive. In many ways it is a sad place - but I'd rather see it as a really happy place, where things that would've never seen the light of day got to go outside anyway. Even though they are ugly - broken. Even though the creator has been mad at them for the most part.
However they know- they've got to know- they know that the creator is merely mad at himself, disappointed even. These small lively things are loved and they are all part of a journey.
Enjoy them! And take them for what they are.

lørdag den 17. maj 2014

Proxemit upd.

Proxemit is now a single runtime executable instead of an installer that asks you to install the game. I always thought that was super annoying and had no idea that alternatives was available. Now I do. 

Many changes has been made as well, to ease the learning curve a bit. A couple of testers misses out on things that I thought was obvious. We learn all sorts of things every day, all the time, along the way. I'll make sure to post Proxemit on reddit.com - Feedback Friday(FF) again, to collect even more feedback.

FF persuaded me to play other similarly small super indie games, and give feedback on them as well. I tried a couple of quite nice games and the more I play what is being made in the corners of indie land, the more I'm certain that Proxemit is "ok" for unspecified niches of the gamer demographics. That makes me happy, and not something something.

You can get it as either exe or zip here:
(exe requires you to do trust the download - zip requires an extract)
Choose your poison!

Download Proxemit.exe


Ingen kommentarer:

Send en kommentar